DELTEC PRECISION MASKING TAPE
By Rachel Bates
We have used the ‘Red’ previously on an external job where we were spraying all the windows and that didn’t let us down.
The ‘Gold’ was new to us though, we knew it existed, we just hadn’t got our hands on any yet and kept ordering the products that we knew!
They come in three colours:
Purple- Low tack for sensitive surfaces, no paint bleed. We have used on wallpaper, freshly painted walls and trim.
Gold- internal and external use, no paint bleed, UV resistant. Not used until this trail.
Red- Special Reinforced paper, suitable for slightly wet and rough surfaces.
- No Paint Bleed
- The amount of time they can be left! Even if we get called off a job, we still know these tapes will be ok when we return! (obviously within there time guidline, but they are impressive timescales)
- UV resistant
- Easy to get off the roll! Might not seem important but when standing up on a ladder, I can ensure you this is a positive
- They can be repositioned when taping if required
- Tear easily
- 3 colours, easy to match with particular project
- Geniunely this product has never let us down, no cons from us
We have already use metres upon metres of this, Possibly miles! of the purple and red but the gold is equally impressive. Better almost as we are now using the correct tape for each purpose. We had been using ‘purple’ for nearly all projects. Which can be seen as a error on our part, but it’s very easy when ordering over the phone and never actually looking at stock on shelves or brochures to just ‘stick with what you know’.
The three separate colours are perfect for each job, they do as you ask and they never let you down.
We have returned to a house this week that we did a year ago, and we had used the purple deltec to create the crisp lines throughout the property. The good news is that these lines are still ‘crisp’ and the house is still beautiful. No the tape didn’t enable these lines to be perfect a year later, but what it does show is that it was worth the effort!
Trade or DIY id happily recommend these to anyone.