Terms and Conditions
Johnstone’s Trade – Smooth Masonry competition
1. The Smooth Masonry competition will be hosted on the Decorator’s Forum Facebook group at 4pm on Friday 17th May 2019 and will end at 6pm on Friday 17th May 2019.
2. The competition is open to UK residents, excluding employees of the promoter or any of its group companies, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this activity.
3. No purchase is necessary for entry.
4. To take part, members of the forum must share details on the jobs they’ve been working on and the Johnstone’s Trade products they’ve used in the comments of the Facebook post.
5. Only one comment per person will be counted.
6. There will be up to six winners, with a total of 1x £100 high street gift card, 2x £20 high street gift cards and 3x Johnstone’s Trade T-shirts available to win.
7. An admin of the Decorator’s Forum will choose and contact one entrant to win a prize every 20 minutes throughout the competition period (4pm-6pm), via the Facebook account that the winning comments were posted from.
8. Winners will be contacted via Facebook by the Decorator’s Forum.
9. Prizes are limited to one per person.
10. No cash alternative is available.
11. In the event that the Decorators Forum cannot contact a winner after taking all reasonable steps to do so, it reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to award the prize to a substitute winner. The promoter will not be responsible for any inability of any winners to take up their specified prize.
12. The prize will be sent to each of the winners in the post to the address specified.
13. In the event that a winner has failed to pay any sums owed to the promoter within the promoter’s contractually agreed payment terms, the promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify or withdraw the prize.
14. Details provided by the winners will be deleted once the prizes have been sent and will not be used for future marketing purposes.
15. This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.