How to Reassure Your Customers During the Coronavirus
By Les Bamber
I am a self-employed decorator and just like many of you, I’m already feeling the effects of working during the pandemic. Job cancelations are looking likely, so I have just started to send this out to my clients who have already booked.
Not sure if others are doing anything similar, but I’ve had a great response from my customers.
In light of the current situation, I will be carrying out the following small measures in hope you will be comfortable having me work in your home
1) I will wear gloves at all times
2) I will provide my own drink via a flask
3) At the end of each working day I will use a cleaning wipe on all handles, surfaces etc
4) I will keep to the area that I am working in, except to use the WC.
5)I will inform you immediately if I feel unwell, develop a fever or cough.
6) likewise, I will expect you to inform me as in item 5.
7) I will be keeping a very small, trusted social circle and will follow all guidelines set by the government
8)if you feel you need to cancel the work, I would expect as much notice as possible as per the T&Cs in my quote ”
There are some here I know that will feel this is over the top and bullsh*t, but I intend to try to keep busy and look after myself.